Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

Mimzy

So what's new at our house?

Well, Ed finished the revision of his book and submitted it to his editor last week. I think it's a story that many readers will find interesting - a good blend of character development and action. I am curious to see the cover art, the synopsis -- heck, the final product when it goes on sale in December (plug, plug!).

I got another project from WotC, the first for 2007. I don't talk about this much, due to the NDA and to my own sense of ethics and etiquette. Basically, I get to read books before you see them on the shelves of your local bookstore, and my marks and comments have some effect on what you do see once the book's in print. I have yet to return to a book after it's published to see how any of the more substantive suggestions I made were attended to, even though I've been curious about a few things.

Within the last week both cats, Ed and I have all been to the veterinarian, doctor or the ER. We're all on the mend now, I hope.

GenCon passes purchased and hotel reservations made. We're planning to do True Dungeon this year, I think. This summer should see a couple D&D games come to a close, one because the campain's ending and the other because the DM is moving. I guess WoW and a PbP Eberron campaign will have to take their place...

We saw the sneak preview of The Last Mimzy last weekend. Two thumbs up! It opens nationwide this weekend. The kid actors are fun.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com