Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

news

UPDATE (12/29/2005): My poem "Visiting Grandma" has been published at strongverse.org. Check it out!

Back to the old news from 12/20/2005...
The foot is healing. There are a few sore places, some light bruising and swelling left. But it's getting better, and I know from experience that I really need to wear my tennies, even though I'm sick of wearing them every day, because they provide a lot more support than my Clarks mules.

Wedding plans are simmering, and I expect the result will be a fun and pleasant day. It looks like the biggest things are in place - the venue, the caterer, the florist, the photographer, the rings, the officiant and ceremony, the wedding party... Yay!

I've got applications in the works for four different positions, two writer/editor jobs and two student services (academic advising) jobs. Will crossing my fingers help? A new job for the new year might be kinda fun....

While the search for a full-time job is slow, I've had some luck with finding, and landing, a freelance gig. With WotC.

2006 is going to be so interesting!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com