Monday, August 15, 2005

 
Update #1:
I'm afraid to say much about the interview, but I certainly enjoyed the conversation. I feel like I learned a lot about the job, the office climate, and potential co-workers, and I think I presented the relevance of my experience and goals as clearly as possible. Everything about the interview only affirmed for me that I really want this job. So here's hoping....

Update #2:
Chris has an art show coming up in Pittsburgh at Washington and Jefferson College. There's a little photo and two-line publicity blurb on the main page of the college's website.

A shout out to my brother Chris, whose birthday is August 11th, and to my brother Kevin, whose birthday is August 14th.

Rejection from Lone Star Stories for the story "Lives Insured." Very professional: quick turnaround, as promised, and a nice note.

I've got a job interview next Monday for a position that I'm really quite interested in, so here's hoping it goes well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com