Wednesday, August 04, 2004

 

What I am is what I am

Have you noticed? Good stuff's been going on.

Some of it, like GT's publication, has created euphoria that I get to experience second-hand, just from knowing certain folks. Some of it, like freelance work, some excellent informational interviews helpful towards the (non-writing) career change I want to make, and encouraging (albeit minor) news on the health front, has resulted in a wave of my very own experience of euphoria, first-hand.

I don't want it to end.

I really like living on this edge, so close to achieving some goals that they've become something more than barely limned outlines.

I do so want to keep bingeing on this positive energy!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com