Monday, August 30, 2004

 

Slipping into the future

Thanks to a little comment over on Jeff's site, I can't get this earworm out of my head this morning. So let's fly like an eagle to the sea....

I took the weekend off from writing to catch up on some reading and a little bit of housework. Time was slow-paced, the urgency to get things done minimal. It didn't feel right, not having the Eberron proposal to work on. I haven't figured out yet where to put the campaign manual and my notes. Shelving these materials is appropriate for right now - neither of my D&D games is using Eberron at the moment, although one of the DMs may start an Eberron campaign in the next several weeks - but, again, it doesn't feel right. Weird.

I also left something off the "to do" list I posted last week. Yeah, all these other projects are important, but I also need to write a speech/toast kind of thing for the wedding this coming weekend. So I'm being assailed by writer's block, which is ever so much worse than fear of public speaking.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com