Thursday, July 01, 2004

 

In the mail

Yesterday I mailed a story to the L.Ron Hubbard's Writers of the Future contest. It's a fantasy story that sort of answers a question you often hear when you're in college: "What are you going to do with a degree in that subject?" - where "that subject" refers to a degree in anthropology with a minor in something like creative writing.

Since I'm traveling this weekend, I don't anticipate spending any time writing. I sometimes wish I had a little tape recorder to carry with me on road trips. I do some of my best thinking while toodling along I-64. :-)

My Eberron Campaign Manual arrived in Monday's mail. (Overstock.com worked quite well; I got the book for a little over $24 with postage in just under a week.) The first thing I did was check the pages. All present and accounted for. So I'm taking the manual with me in case I actually have time to do some reading.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com