Friday, July 30, 2004

 

The Game's Afoot

Sunday's D&D game promises to be interesting. Last week C (the DM) let me know that he's been planning for some things to take place that will deal more directly with my 9th-level wizard's own story. He has provided some interesting challenges for us in this campaign for the last year and a half, and I'm really, really curious to see what happens next, especially in my character's storyline.

Other than this, I'm counting on the weekend to be rainy and relatively distraction-free in order to spend some more time on Eberron.

Update: OK, that was pretty sweet! My wizard's been given a certain artifact to protect; protecting it requires using it; using it more than doubles her levels in wizarding; with her skills so attuned, she vanquished a particularly nasty creature and, at the least, damaged and intimidated the main adversary. Oh, the power! Oh, how it has the potential to corrupt!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com